Welcome to Hack Planet
ECMS : : Expert in Content Management System
A content management system (CMS) is a system used to manage the content of a Web site. Typically, a CMS consists of two elements: the content management application (CMA) and the content delivery application (CDA). The CMA element allows the content manager or author, who may not know Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), to manage the creation, modification, and removal of content from a Web site without needing the expertise of a Webmaster. The CDA element uses and compiles that information to update the Web site. The features of a CMS system vary, but most include Web-based publishing, format management, revision control, and indexing, search, and retrieval.Over 80,000 Websites out of 100000 Websites Running On CMS.
Several web-based CMS tools are available. The following are some of the most popular ones:
1. WordPress - free web software designed for creating template-based websites or blogs
2. Blogger - Google's blogging tool designed specifically for maintaining a blog
3. Joomla - a flexible web publishing tool that supports custom databases and extensions
4. Drupal - an open source platform often used for developing community-based sites
5. Weebly - a web-based platform for building simple personal and business websites
6. Wix - a collection of web publishing tools for creating a highly customizable website
OUR TRAINING MODULES
Duration :45 days
Training Fees: 8,500 /-.
* 1 Months (Weekdays Batch)
* 2 Months (Weekend Batch)