Welcome to Hack Planet
HCRHE : : Hack Planet Certified Red Hat Engineer
A Hack Planet Certified Red Hat Engineer (hcrhe) is a Hack Planet Certified System Administrator (CCSA) who possesses additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
An HCRHE is capable of:
* Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation.
* Setting kernel runtime parameters.
* Configuring an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
* Producing and delivering reports on system utilization.
* Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
* Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP).
OUR TRAINING MODULES
Duration : 45 Days
Training Fees: 7,500 /-.
* 1 Months (Weekdays Batch)
* 2 Months (Weekend Batch)